27 November 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren to share books we got in the mail or the library or the bookstore, etc. that week!

FROM MACMILLAN:
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
FROM RANDOM HOUSE:
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
BZRK by Michael Grant
Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire

Thank you to Mike from Macmillan and Erin from Random House!

What did you get this week? Leave me a link to your IMM in the comments!

10 comments :

  1. Wow Macmillan love you! haha I can't wait to read Struck!

    My IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of Poseidon and Struck are definitely on my wishlist! I love the cover for 50 Reasons to Hate My Father, makes me laugh!

    Thanks for being kind to my video, I was so nervous, but I figure there is a camera on my computer and I might as well use it.

    Excellent mailbox this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow and Bone looks SO brilliant! Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's crazy! So many awesome books. Timepiece has an awesome cover don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your got Struck! That's awesome! Wonderful mailbox!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a lot of water themed covers lately. Struck looks pretty interesting. Good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Timepiece cover is amazing, I really want to get into that series

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow haven't heard about a lot of these books!! but they all looks amazing!! you had a great book week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! you got some really awesome books! I'm so jealous! Of Poseidon sounds so good!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW You got Timepiece already! So jealous! I love Kaleb!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting! I always appreciate and read each one! I also try to reply to each one, but I'm really bad at this, so I apologize in advance for one (or any) I may miss. Please note, I love all of my commenters. In fact, it may be more like "in love." Comment at your own risk.