Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Every week focuses on a different topic and you make a top ten list from it! This week: Top Ten Books You'd Save If Disaster Struck
I could only come up with seven. Anymore and I would have been reaching. Apparently I'm more into saving my baby blanket and my 72 hour kit.
1. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynn Jones: One of my favorite books!
2. The Harry Potter series: Yes, the whole thing. I'm counting it as one book and you can't do anything about it!
3. The Secret History by Donna Tartt: Because, gosh darnit, I need a good adult book every once and a while and this one is my favorite.
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: When zombies take over, I'll need to remember when the world was full of romance and smiles and France.
5. Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine: Maybe not all of this series, but if I had to choose, it would probably be book six. Fans will know why. ;)
6. Chime by Franny Billingsley: I love this book. I really do. My love for it is the reason it got nominated for the National Book Award. I'm just kidding. That's not why. But you believed me, right?
7. The Bible: I got all religious on ya'll. This could have been a real list or a fake list. Putting a religious book on here makes it a real list.
What books would you save??