15 January 2012

In My Mailbox (10)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren to share books we got in the mail or the library or the bookstore, etc. that week!

This was a great book week for me! I got to meet the fantastic Robin LaFevers and got two signed ARCs of her upcoming book Grave Mercy. While at this author dinner, I met some wonderful people from another children's bookstore in Southern California and while talking to Lauren (one of them) I mentioned that my store hadn't received an ARC of Revived. The next day she contacted me and said she had an extra copy she could send me and I accepted. Well to my excited surprise, Lauren also sent me some ARCs that she enjoyed! What a sweetheart!

Watch my blog because I'll be giving away the extra copy of Grave Mercy signed by Robin!!
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
FROM WORK:
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
MY SURPRISE FROM LAUREN:
Messy by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Revived by Cat Patrick
Belles by Jen Calonita
Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

What goodies did you get this week??

7 comments :

  1. I'll admit I'm just a little bit jealous. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Dead To You. I adore Lisa McMann's writing so much.
    Fun books, you really did have an amazing week.

    Following you.

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fantastic haul! I can't wait to read Grave Mercy. And I really enjoyed Belles!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grave Mercy looks awesome.

    Also, my face is totally green with ENVY over Bitterblue.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg bitter blue! Awesome. I hear the enchantments is excellent as well. Looks like you got a lot of great stuff this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you getting a copy of Revived! I'm pretty excited for that one. Grave Mercy is in my TBR, it sounds fantastic and it's really cool that you got to meet Robin! I can't wait to start The Disenchantments, either! Great books this week and thanks for the birthday wishes :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! So jealous that you got Belles. I love Jen Calonita.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! You got Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore! You're so lucky! I've been waiting for that book to come out for SO long! I can't wait to read your review on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting! I always appreciate and read each one! I also try to reply to each one, but I'm really bad at this, so I apologize in advance for one (or any) I may miss. Please note, I love all of my commenters. In fact, it may be more like "in love." Comment at your own risk.