07 January 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren to share books we got in the mail or the library or the bookstore, etc. that week!


FROM WORK:
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

So if you've been a regular visitor to my blog you'll have noticed that For Darkness Shows the Stars has appeared on it a few times, well...our Harper rep finally got a copy and sent it to ME!!! I mean US. Yes. Sent it to us...AND I need to get started on Grave Mercy before Tuesday evening for an author dinner with LaFever. Very exciting week though I "only" got two books. 

What did you get this week in your mailbox??

4 comments :

  1. very nice IMM!! I had a slow imm this week, meaning I got nothing, but thats ok I have plenty of reading to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really jealous that you got Grave Mercy. Great haul. That cover to the Diana Peterfundlund looks excellent. Really very nice. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. O awesome. And btw I LOVE your look and name. So cute and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for Grave Mercy. It looks great. happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting! I always appreciate and read each one! I also try to reply to each one, but I'm really bad at this, so I apologize in advance for one (or any) I may miss. Please note, I love all of my commenters. In fact, it may be more like "in love." Comment at your own risk.